1. What is AMS Academic Solutions?
AMS Academic Solutions is a tutoring service that provides quality mathematics tutoring. AMS Academic Solutions tutors all levels of mathematics (up to Probability and Statistics) and all age groups.
2. What are the hours of operations for AMS Academic Solutions?
AMS Academic Solutions is by appointment only. You must schedule an appointment prior to receiving tutoring.
3. Does AMS Academic Solutions offer face to face tutoring or online tutoring?
AMS Academic Solutions currently only provides face to face tutoring to persons in the Dallas – Ft. Worth area. Online Tutoring is available to EVERYONE in and outside of the Dallas – Ft. Worth area.
4. What are the rates for tutoring with AMS Academic Solutions?
Rates are per person per hour. Please contact AMS Academic Solutions for additional information.
5. How long is a typical session?
Each session is approximately 1 hour.
6. How many people are allowed per tutoring session?
AMS Academic Solutions limits the maximum number of people to 5 per tutoring session. If more than 5 people require tutoring services, please contact AMS Academic Solutions for additional information.
7. Is there a cancellation or no show policy? If I cancel or do not show up for a scheduled appointment am I guaranteed a refund?
Yes, AMS Academic Solutions has a cancellation/no show policy. AMS Academic Solutions requires that if you must cancel that you provide at minimum a 12 hour notice PRIOR to your scheduled appointment. You will receive a full refund. If you are 15 minutes or more late to a scheduled appointment, you are considered a no show. No shows are not entitled to a full refund. Your refund will be prorated accordingly.